The Riders will host three nights at Dr Pepper Ballpark where fans will have the opportunity to bring their canine companion to the ballpark and also enjoy many other dog-related giveaways and activities! There is one more Bark in the Park on the schedule for this Summer and Legacy Vet will bet there!
Wednesday, August 30 (Gates open at 6 p.m. / 7:05 p.m. first pitch)
Keeping in mind that not everyone attending these nights is a “dog person,” we ask fans bringing their best friend to the ballpark to observe these basic rules so that everyone (whether they have two legs or four) can have a fun, memorable night at the ballpark!
Where to the Enter the Ballpark All dog owners should enter the ballpark through the designated “doggie gate,” which is the CENTER FIELD GATE, located on the Northeast side of Dr Pepper Ballpark. Owners are required to show up-to-date vaccination records, and must sign a liability waiver in order to bring your dog into the ballpark.
Doggie Tickets and Seating Areas Dogs are not required to have a ticket. Only human companions need a ticket for Bark in the Park Night!
**OWNER’S MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF DOG’S SHOT RECORDS UPON ENTRANCE INTO DR PEPPER BALLPARK.**
Fans with dogs should enter the ballpark through the Center Field Gate after providing the dog’s shot records and signing the liability waiver form.
Dogs are only permitted to sit with their human companions in the Grass Berm seating section. Dogs and their owners can also walk along the concourse areas of Dr Pepper Ballpark. Dogs are not permitted to be in the seating bowl at any time, but are permitted to go anywhere on the grass berm.
Dogs ARE permitted in concession lines on the concourse, Founder’s Express concession lines, and Carnival Getaway Grill lines, but are NOT permitted inside the JCPenney Club, InTouch Grille, or Triple Play Tavern.
To purchase tickets for any of the three (3) Bark in the Park dates during the 2016 season use the below links (NOTE: you will want to select “Grass Berm”). You can also visit the Dr Pepper Ballpark Box Office on game day.
Doggie Water and Restroom Areas Water and doggie pools will be provided for dogs in the Grass Berm area. The “doggie rest room” area will be located directly outside the Center Field Gate. Fans are REQUIRED to scan their ticket out, then scan back in. Fans are also required to clean up after their dogs and baggies will be provided in that area. Should your dog have an accident inside the ballpark, please clean up after your dog or if necessary, alert your nearest RoughRiders usher or staff member so they can alert the cleaning crew immediately.
Other General Bark in the Park Night Guidelines
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times!
- The RoughRiders ask fans to observe a 1:1 human-to-dog ratio. We understand that many families have multiple dogs, so please recruit a friend to come along if you have more than one dog attending!
- Fans are permitted to bring food and water into the ballpark for their dogs ONLY. Human food and drinks are not permitted to be brought inside the ballpark.
- If your dog is known to be aggressive around other dogs, please be extra careful, or refrain from bringing him or her to the ballpark. Dogs who show aggression to other dogs or humans will be asked to leave the ballpark.
- Have fun! The RoughRiders are pleased to provide a rare event in a public facility that permits people to attend with their dogs. Your cooperation and control of your dog will make the night fun and successful, even for those who don’t have a dog!
If you have additional questions on Bark in the Park Night with the RoughRiders at Dr Pepper Ballpark, please call (972) 334-1900.